You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
General Information for All Orders
- Orders must be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch.
- Orders can be taken in advance and stored on our system until the required date.
- An email confirmation will be sent out once the order is successful.
- We do not pass on any personal details and the only information sent out to the recipient with the gift is the personal message card.
- You are able to add delivery instructions to your order, but please bear in mind that these will be adhered to at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will included details of how to collect or arrange a re-delivery.
- We can only deliver within the UK which includes all of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and all of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses, Europe and Dublin and the Rep. of Ireland.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer same day delivery and there are no deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient.
We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered or are delayed due to incorrect details.
Deliveries sent to hospitals, schools, military and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not a Saturday. If you are sending flowers to a hospital, please check in advance that the hospital will allow fresh flowers to be delivered to the wards.
- All items include free standard delivery with Royal Mail first class post unless stated otherwise.
- For an additional charge of £2.80 we offer a Royal Mail Tracked 24 service on flowers and plants. Gifts delivered by this service have a 98% chance of arriving on your selected date, these can take 1 – 2 working days to arrive. All orders placed with this delivery option will receive full online tracking.
- We usually dispatch flowers one day prior to the delivery date requested.
- Deliveries with first class post can take place up to 6pm Monday – Friday and up to 1pm on a Saturday.
- Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
- Imperial Flora ltd does not guarantee delivery dates or times so please make sure you allow enough time for your products to arrive.
- We aim to meet these timescales but during busy periods (i.e. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Christmas etc) deliveries may take a little longer. Therefore, during peak periods we may need to dispatch orders one (1) – two (2) working days prior to the requested delivery date so they may arrive early or on the intended date.
Delivery Information for Flower and Balloon Gifts
- All items include delivery by Royal Mail First Class Post unless stated otherwise. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- We usually dispatch flowers one day prior to the delivery date requested.
- As we deliver by First Class Royal Mail we cannot deliver on Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- Deliveries can take place up to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and up to 1:00pm on Saturday.
Here at Imperial Flora, we understand how important your personal data is. We have and always will be committed to protecting your information, and we do this in compliance with both the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
To Deliver Happiness…
We will only ever use your data to process your order, to contact you regarding the order and to keep you up to date with useful product information and offers. We simply wish to provide you with the best possible service and we only use the necessary data to deliver happiness for you on every occasion.
If you want us to keep in touch, we will. If not, that is no problem. If you ever want to unsubscribe – this can be done by simply clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any of our emails or via your online Bunches account under ‘edit your details’. Alternatively, you can email us at….
We store all your personal data securely, and we won’t hang onto your data any longer than needs be.
We are here for you and will look after your personal data.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
We will not accept any liability unless we are advised within the 24-hour period (Monday to Friday). Please note flowers need care and attention and are known to degrade after 5 days, so please ensure to read flower care tips in order to make sure your gift lasts for as long as possible.
Once your order has been accepted, your delivery date is guaranteed, provided the correct address and postcode has been supplied. Failure to deliver your order under these specifications will entitle you to a refund. In the event that the recipient is not in when delivery takes place, a card will be left with a phone number to rearrange delivery, with no extra charge. Redelivery may take place the following day. Should you wish to cancel an order then please let us know prior to delivery to avoid our company incurring costs. There are no charges for cancellations of orders.
If you have purchased and add-on gift such as teddy bear, chocolates or balloon(s) then you have the right to cancel the purchase of the goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of two working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. You must notify us via email which is found in your account panel, for which you receive login details once an order is placed successfully.
We aim to issue refunds on all returnable items within 5 working days, and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
Please note we require a picture of the faulty/damaged bouquet prior to requesting/processing a refund.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept responsibility for any indirect loss, loss of enjoyment, loss of business, loss of goodwill whatsoever other than death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Please read our following terms and conditions of business carefully.
GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
All business conducted from this website is covered by the following terms and conditions, and shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. Changes to terms and conditions may only be effective if agreed by us.
This web-site may contain links to other web-sites on the internet. We are not responsible for the availability of products or the content of those web-sites. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web-site are reserved to us and our licensors. Any copying of the design or contents or other unauthorised use will infringe our rights. We are unable to confirm that the information set out on this web-site is accurate or complete or that use of the site is free of risk or virus or other damage.
Imperial Flora Ltd endeavours to re-create the floral design and products you have chosen as accurately as possible. However, the flowers and other products offered are subject to availability, as seasonal and supply changes will occasionally affect floral designs and other items on sale. Our bouquets and arrangements are handmade, so no two will ever be identical. Should the flowers you order be unavailable, we will provide a suitable alternative matched in colour and variety, of similar or greater value without, prior notice. We will send you e-mail confirmation of our acceptance of the order including a delivery date. We will try to meet any personal requirements, communicated to us by phone, email or fax.
Imperial Flora LTD will issue an order reference number automatically. This confirms that we have received your order correctly. Please make sure you enter your email address on the appropriate field on our Order Form. Please keep a note of your personal order number for reference. If there is any ambiguity with orders received by Imperial Flora LTD, we will endeavour to fulfil your order to the best of our ability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept an order request in whole or in part at any time. We prefer to have at least 48 hours’ notice of order. We cannot accept orders placed more than a month before the date of delivery.
Our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence is not limited.
We will not be responsible for any other loss you suffer through our failure to comply with the terms of this contract. In particular we will not have any liability for any loss that was not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our failure to comply with the contract such as any loss of profit, opportunity or liability to any third party or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, breaches of security, interruptions or delays, or errors, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or Your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Because of the perishable nature of many of our Products, in order for us to best help with any complaints we ask that they are brought to our attention within two days after delivery date.
We guarantee 5 days of freshness for your flowers (excluding funeral arrangements), from the date of delivery providing that the care instructions are followed. If any flowers arrive with substitutions, damaged, die or wilt within five days of delivery you should take a digital photograph of them and send it to us via our contact page.
All cancellation requests must be made prior to dispatch. Once an order has been dispatched, we cannot cancel your order, as it will be with the third party courier
You can make changes to your orders by logging in to your created account at imperialflora.com. Alternatively, you can call or email our customer service team. Please note that once an order has been dispatched it will not be possible to change or alter your order.
Flowers are a perishable item. For this reason, any issue must be brought to our attention within 2 days or receiving the flowers. It will not be possible to deal with an issue out with this period.
We may require photographic records of your bouquet should an issue be brought to our attention. This is required for instances where there may be quality issues. Remedies absent of photography evidence will be discretionary.
It is your responsibility to check if the recipient will be able to accept the delivery of the gift. The courier, May at his or her own discretion, leave the item in a safe place. If the item is returned to the delivery office should no safe place be available, we will attempt to deliver again the following day. Should this be unsuccessful and the good are returned back to us we will be unable to refund the order as the goods cannot later be resold since they are perishable.
A small error such as a missing message card or wrong message will not be grounds for a refund. We back all our customers with 100% satisfaction, in such event our customer service team will offer to call the recipient to give the message card or offer to send the message out separately.
It is your responsibility to ensure a correct delivery address. We cannot accept responsibility for orders that fail delivery due to addressing errors. It is not possible to deliver to airports, army bases or PO boxes. For Hospital deliveries, you must check that the ward accepts the delivery of flowers prior to ordering as we cannot be responsible for refused orders where flowers are not permitted.
Hospital and Funeral Deliveries
You must check that the hospital will accept a florist delivery prior to dispatch as we cannot be liable for refused due to Hospital policy. You must also check that you have the correct ward and patient details. Patients can be located to different wards on a daily basis. Check first as we can arrange alternative gifts such as fruit baskets to be delivered should flowers be prohibited.
For funeral items ensure that you have the correct name of the deceased’s name along with funeral locations and times. Many funeral directors will have multiple funerals in the one day so if is vital to have all the up to date information to avoid your flowers going to the wrong funeral!
Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed.
Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.